12 Brides who totally dazzled us with their golden bridal lehengas!
Golden is one of the most popular colours (after red, of course!) amongst Indian brides. I love how brides never shy away from donning a golden lehenga and also the way it complements the Indian skin tone so well.
I have been spotting a lot of brides opting for a golden bridal lehenga for their wedding and pre-wedding festivities and I can’t stop drooling over it. Here is a list of my favourite golden lehenga brides who slayed the game with their glamorous outfits!
1. Priyanka wore a golden lehenga with organza dupatta and matching chuda sleeves.
Image source: Fotografia 9
2. Avanti’s golden-bronze Sabyasachi lehenga is one of my favourites!
Image source: Shutterdown by Lakshya Chawla
3. Chandni chowk’s famous OPJL ka famous glitzy golden lehenga!
Lehenga by: Om Prakash Jawahar Lal
4. Ragnee’s golden bridal lehenga went well with her makeup and jewellery!
Image source: Red Veds Photography
5. A embellished golden lehenga never fails, does it?
Image source: Gautam Khullar Photography
6. This bride opted for a all-golden lehenga and I’am in totes with love with the pop of colour her red dupatta is bringing in.
Image source: Mousam Pictures
7. The glittery golden lehenga paired with a pastel pink dupatta with ruffles.
Image source: Dipak Studios
8. Love this bride’s subtle golden and beige lehenga :
Image source: Noor
9. Shloka Mehta wore a golden lehenga-saree by Manish Malhotra for her reception.
10. If you think a belt doesn’t look good with a lehenga, think again!
11. Sonam Kapoor’s iconic sangeet lehenga broke the internet!
12. Another pretty bride who wore a bronze golden Sabyasachi lehenga!
Image source: Malvika Periwal Photography
So, which one is your favourite amongst all?