12 Phoolon ki Chaadar ke Ideas to Bookmark for your Future Wedding
The moment before ‘the moment’ can literally send shivers down your spine! So as you set out to walk down the aisle, you need some motivation apart from the love and support of your family and friends who are eager to see you decked in your bridal avatar. A resplendent phoolon ki chaadar can just do the needful at such times. After all, who would not enjoy the perks of making an entry under a stunningly done-up abode?! From making for a timeless frame to helping you calm those nerves with its blessings wrapped in beauty, the chaadar is a thoughtful element 🙂
From go-to floral chaadars, to fern-laced roofs there are a number of options available to you. This list opens up a couple of possibilities for you to consider. What better this lockdown season than using this time to plan that impending wedding! We say begin right here:
1. So what if life is not a bed of roses, you can still have a roof of it! The thoughtful kaleeras weaved in with those dainty roses take things to the next level!
Image Source Movieing Moments
2. No floral, no problem! There are still a million ways to do-up that abode. Fantastic ferns coupled with a tinge of dreamy buds is the new way to go!
Image Source Colour Blind Prod
3. Decked up with pretty pink roses and ornamental grassy adornments, this phoolon ki chaadar is eye-catching! We like every element perched in there!
4. Everything about this frame stands out! But we sure can’t take our eyes off that amazing floral chaadar. Those spectacularly arranged flowers add beauty to everything around:)
Image Source Studio Kelly Photography
5. Walk down the aisle with this chaadar of kaleeras guiding you above. For a truly magical touch rooted in culture, this is a beautiful choice!
Image Source Rajesh Digital
6. This is the perfect companion you need for your pastel-themed wedding. The selection of exotic flowers with the traditional touch of kaleeras is a huge hit!
Image Source Cool Bluez Photography
7. We love the lush semblance of this arc-like chaadar! If you’re hunting ‘hatke’ here it is! This certainly makes for a picturesque frame, won’t you agree?
Image Source Events Guru
8. Gleam in this garden of roses blessing you above! We love the vibrant celebration of these gorgeous roses and the little munchkin with that cute placard just adds to the frame!
Image Source North Water Star
9. When you’re the queen of quintessential, you’ll find beauty in even going back to the basics! We love this choice of chunni. The intricate borders and tiny embellishments surely add a spark.
Image Source Pankaj Mantri Photography
10. This lotus laden stunner is apt for ‘floral but not too-much floral’ thoughts. Who would have thought these adorable lotus buds could make a pretty roof! But well, what a creation!
Image Source The Wedding Crew
11. How about adding a unique twist to your chaadar? Pretty parasols make for picture perfect frames! If you’re up for something totally out-of-the-box, seal the deal with these charming chatris 🙂
Image Source Ramit Batra Photography
12. You won’t cease to shine under this mogra magic roof! If you want the essence of something traditional and vibrant, this could be a great option.
Image Source Stories by Joseph Radhik
On that nice note, we leave you with the hope you’ve already stacked up a couple of inspo images. If not, do it now!