12 Pictures Every Bride Must Have in her Wedding Album
“Din shagna da chadheya aao sakhiyon ni vehra sajeya haan…”
Brides-to-be, I am sure y’all must have imagined yourself walking down the aisle on your wedding while this song plays in the background, you are dolled up from head to two, with all eyes on you, right?
Along with this, I think y’all must have already imagined in your head, what poses you want to strike on your wedding day, and how you want the result to be, right? In times when wedding albums, videos and Instagram uploads are a rage, you have to get it right and there is no ‘take two’!
Your wedding album is a treasure house of all your memories, which you and your loved one can treasure for a lifetime. Make sure there is a variety of shots and there is a click for every noteworthy moment in that album. Whether it is you flaunting your mehendi design or walking down the aisle, whether it is you having a gala time with bridesmaids or showing off your swag, have it all!
Here is a shortlist of all the must-have snaps you can note down for your wedding album:
1. ‘Badon ka aashirwaad‘- Don’t forget to click this moment captured with your parents.
Image source: Recall Pictures
2. One snap with your besties or BFF or bridesmaids. It could be them dressing you up, having fun with you, getting sloshed or chilling by the beach!
Image source: Dipak Studios
3. Brides love kaleeras and I am in love with the kaleera drop ceremony!
Image source: Design Aqua Studio
4. If you’re a bride who has a sister from the same mister, then getting clicked with her is a MUST! After all, you do need the snap to reminisce all the crazy times prior to or during the wedding with your sis.
Image source: Beginnings For You
5. If you are obsessed with getting some candids shot (just like I am), then you could get a few candids of yours shot at your pre-wedding shoot.
Image source: Divine Mantra
6. For a bride, one of the most surreal moments is her man going down on his knees and proposing to her.
Image source: Bhumi and Simran
7. You could experiment with different ways of flaunting your mehendi design. However, the quintessential ones are still my personal favourite.
Image source: Magic Motion Media
8. The bride getting all dressed up before her wedding is a bag full of memories- tears, nervousness, anxiety, happiness, and excitement. Don’t forget this one!
Image source: Shades
9. This classic one is a must-have!
Image source: Kartik Bhagat
10. I am always floored by twirling brides. There is a certain awe, mysticism, and elegance attached to a bride twirling!
Image source: Sabyasachi Mukherjee
11. Swag se karenge dulhan ka swaagat– Don’t shy away from the bindaas shots!
Image source: Papaji Photography
12. The quintessential one in which you are walking down the aisle, with a phoolon ki chaadar over your head, and a million butterflies hovering in your stomach, is a memory you can treasure forever!
Image source: Fotowalle- The Story Folks
Get. Set. Get Snapped!