12 ‘save the date’ ideas to inspire the to-be-couples!
To all the to-be-couples out there,
if you are thinking I am going to solve your confusion by giving you some inspiration for your ‘save the date’ idea, then you are reading the right blog.
Indian weddings were always opulent, there is zero doubt about that. But, they are now becoming increasingly creative and innovative. Couples are hunting for more and more ideas to make their D-day stand out and for their shaadi to be the talk of the town. A not so old concept which has gained quite some popularity, and is definitely here to stay, is that of ‘Save the dates’.
Couples are searching for quirky, funny and romantic ways to announce their wedding date to their guests. And as time is passing, the ideas are becoming better and better!! While some opt out to recreate their favourite movie posters, some include their pets and some keep it simple and minimalistic.
I’ve handpicked some couples who did a fab job at a ‘Save the date’ wedding announcement:
1.Cool and quirky miniature photoshoot!
Image source: Moonwedlock Wedding Company
2. Simple, cute and such a FUN idea! I love it!
Image source: Alberto Lozano
3. For the couple who wants to be a bit ‘filmy’!
Image source: Greenhat Productions
4. The picture perfect ‘save the date’ photo against a picturesque backdrop!
Image source: Foto Teknik Net
5. Some couples couldn’t miss out on their lil doggies
(Can I go AWWWWWWW?)
Image source: Kelliguthrie Photography
6. Creative idea for a destination wedding!
7. What’s a better way to remind people than give them a ‘save the date’ fridge magnet?
8. Brilliant idea for movie buffs and enthusiasts!
9. For those who are obsessed with sports!
10. Ahhh! So cute, so chic, a bit cliche, but soooooooooo adorable!
Image source: Kanika Digital Studio
11. A rather savage idea!
Image source: Melody Cox photography
12. For the couple who wants to go minimalistic!
(or is camera shy)
So, you better save the best ‘Save the date’ idea!
Images source: Pinterest unless specified