25 interesting wedding quotes to add to your invitation card
Wedding quotes can be a great addition to your wedding invitation card. While it might be a western concept to add wedding quotes on invitation cards, Indians have slowly started to adapt it too. Wedding quotes not only make your card more personalised, they simply add a touch of romance to the whole scene. Imagine writing a marriage quote for your beloved with both your names printed on the card! What a delight it would be to read these wedding quotes years down the line when you see your wedding card to reminisce.
You can add marriage quotes of two types on your wedding invitation card: Self-written quotes or vows (Now, this is possible if you have a flair for writing and can put your feelings into words), but for those who can’t, here’s a list of one of the best wedding quotes that you can choose to print on your wedding invitation card. Scroll on, pick the quote you love the most, and let us know if you would want to see more wedding quotes or wedding poems to print on cards or recite during your vows.
1. “I’m so in love with you and hope you know, darling your love is worth it’s weight in gold. We’ve come so far my dear, look how we’ve grown. I want to stay with you until we’re grey and old.” James Arthur
2. This wedding quote sure pulls at the heartstrings, doesn’t it?
3. ” I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” Leo Christopher
4. This marriage quote is more apt as a vow that to put on your wedding card. Sure to get some oohs and aws as you say it out loud on your big day!
5. “I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” Angelita Lim
6. You can trust the great Rumi to give you a quote on love that can be printed on your wedding card!
7. “When I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart.” Nights in Rodanthe
8. Complete this wedding quote with something like “And you, <insert name>have become a part of me in more ways than one” Then go on with the rest of the invitation.
9. “Walking with your hands in mine and mine in yours, that’s exactly where I want to be always.” Fawn Weaver
10. This marriage quote comes as close to perfect as any wordings on a wedding card can be.
11. “Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born:yours is the darkness of my soul’s return—you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars” —E.E. Cummings
12. Use this wedding quote and continue the invitation with “Join us in a celebration of love, happiness and laughter on <date>…
13. “If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.” —Led Zeppelin, “Thank You”
14. Replace the ‘I’ with ‘We’ in the wedding quote and it’s perfect to go on your wedding invitation card.
15. “Have you never met a woman who inspires you to love? Until your every sense is filled with her? You inhale her. You taste her. You see your unborn children in her eyes and know that your heart has at last found a home. Your life begins with her, and without her it must surely end.” —Don Juan, Don Juan DeMarco
16. Lovers have sworn by this quote for decades now! Easily one of the classic weddings quotes to go on an invite!
17. “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” —Ernest H. Shepard
18. Again, replace the ‘I’ with “We’ in this quote! Isn’t marriage all about ‘We’ and ‘Us’ anyway? 😉
19. Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. – Anonymous
20. Is there anything more romantic you’d rather put on your wedding invite?
21. And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” The Chaos Of Stars
22. A little bit of romance and gratitude makes this a great wedding quote for your invitation card.
23. Oh, my heart! Can you beat this wedding quote by literally anything else? *cries*
24. Continue this marriage quote with… “And we found our moment, and would love you to join is celebrate our love and union!”
25. Last, but not least, a wedding quote that’s everything a successful marriage is all about!
Let us know which wedding quote you liked the best and if you are one of those couple who would love to get something meaningful printed on their wedding invitation card rather than the usual stuff.