Wedding season in India is in full swing and it seems like there is someone or the other’s pre-wedding ceremony to attend every day. One such pre-wedding ceremony that any wedding in India is incomplete without is the Mehndi Ceremony. This pre-wedding ceremony is all about both families coming together and indulge in the fun activity of having mehndi applied to your hands and feet.
Not every bride, bridesmaid or female wedding guest is a fan of detailed mehndi and the time it takes to make such designs. Lucky for these ladies, there are many simple mehndi designs for the wedding celebrations. Simple and easy bridal mehndi designs that make life easier for the bride and the other female guests at the party. If you want something basic, check out these beautiful mehndi designs for your hands and feet:
1. Love this design that focuses on different parts of the hand with simple, minimal elements!
2. How about a modern, boho-chic approach to your Mehndi design?
3. For a more fuss-free design you can restrict the mehndi to your fingers and wrist, leaving the back of your palm empty.
4. Opt for two different Arabic designs for the back of your hands.
5. Or go for the classic ‘circular design on both palms’.
6. To make your mehndi design look more, add a strip connecting the design on your wrist with the circle in the middle and finally ending it on the index finger.
7. How about a nice stretch of florals running down from your index finger to your wrist?
8. Another great floral and leaf design for the back of your palm!
9. Make big flowers in patches to make your hands look more filled.
10. The key to make your hand more decorative is to have one big design and then work your way around it.
11. You can also make a mehndi design that resembles haath phools.
12. Another great design of a haath phool mehndi design!
13. Perfectly combining elements of Indian and Arabic mehndi designs.
14. Finger mehndi is currently in trend and this rose and criss-cross design is perfect to get on the bandwagon.
15. If you don’t want anything on your fingers, just get a simple design made on the back of your palm!
1. Feet blooming with florals – what a great way to make your feet look pretty on your wedding day!
2. A great matching Boho chic Mehndi design for your feet!
3. Love this simple sketch around the ankles and toes.
4. Perhaps some intertwined vines to adorn your feet?
5. How gorgeous is this design?!
6. A beautiful and intricate design to trace the length of your foot.
7. Just a basic design made along the sides of your feet.
8. A modern Arabic mehndi design for you wedding day!
9. How about some cute flowers, brides?
10. Just a strip on either side of each foot and simple doodling to fill in the space in that strip.
11. Absolutely love this mehndi!
12. Keep it simple with a coloured circle in the middle and a basic design on the toes!
13. How to beautifully replicate payals but by using mehndi.
14. For a bride who finds beauty in simple designs.
15. A great way to fill up your feet with minimal elements!