5 Back Blouse Designs for the Chic Bride
Blouse is such a versatile garment. You can wear it with lehengas, sarees, long skirts, dhoti pants and what not! Simple blouse designs go well with whatever you opt to wear. To end your quest for some chic blouse designs, I found the best 5 designs that shall please your eyes and instantly gain a nod of approval from your first stylist- your mom!
1. Inspired by Mughal motifs, this sky blue blouse is truly elegant!
Image source: Amrita Thakur
2. This white backless blouse worn by actress Nia Sharma is gorgeous!
Image source: Nia Sharma
3. Actress Mimi Chakraborty’s tye-dye inspired yellow and orange backless blouse is perfect for haldi/mehendi ceremony
Image source: Mimi Chakraborty
4. Bride Diksha wore a peach blouse with golden sequins work with a matching lehenga at her wedding
Image source: Divine Mantra
5. Air Hostess blouse with net and embroidery
Image source: Pinterest
Which one will you pick?