5 Beautiful Black Outfits for the Millennial Bridesmaids
Black and Indian weddings don’t match, do they? This colour and shaadi-byaah are known to not go hand-in-hand. People in the past were often worried about wearing black at a wedding function. However, in the past few years, we have come across many bridesmaids donning something sleek, sexy, and black at their bestie’s functions.
After all, black is an irresistible colour. It has a mysterious charm and instantly adds a large amount of oomph to any ensemble!
If you are a bridesmaid who wants to flaunt a kickass black outfit that is not all-that-traditional, here’s a list you should consider:
1. Whenever I look at Karishma Kapoor’s saree collection, I cannot help but drool. She does look like a million bucks in this stunning sequin saree, paired with a sexy blouse.
Image source: Ajay Kadam
Outfit by: Manish Malhotra
2. If the typical style of draping a saree has become too blah for you, you can always try it the way Mouni Roy has!
She looks stunning in this all-black contemporary saree paired with a black belt.
Image source: Mouni Roy
Outfit by: Avvantikaa.S Parwani
3. Don’t want something too OTT?
Then this shimmery glamorous saree is a must-have for your bestie’s wedding!
Image source: Parineeti Chopra
4. This glittery and glamourous bridesmaid lehenga makes Sara Ali Khan looks nothing short of a stunning diva,
giving all of us #OutfitGoals!
5. This ultra-mod lehenga is an ideal pick for every bridesmaid who wants to flaunt something sizzling yet elegant!
Image source: Kresha Bajaj
Ladies, are y’all ready to rock in black?