5 Brides who Nailed it in a Sharara!
Sarees, salwar suits, lehengas, gowns the list of bridal couture is endless. How can I forget the sharara when I talk about bridal wear? Once popular in early 2000’s the shararas have made a comeback and how! A lot of brides prefer to wear shararas or ghararas for various functions such as mehendi and sangeet. Ditch the mundane ladies, and get aboard on the trendy train! The shararas are here to stay forever and these five brides prove it!
1. Bride Purnima wore a deep red sharara for her mehendi ceremony. Take a closer look at that dupatta!
Image source: Dhanika Choksi Photography
2. This silk sharara with floral embroidery looks so damn pretty!
Image source: Morvi Images
3. Bride Shania wore a gota embroidered dull golden kurta and sharara embellished with pearls for her engagement
Image source: Tarun Tahiliani
4. Black and golden sharara with a net dupatta for the subtle yet glam look
Image source: Kartar Photography
5. Tanveer and her bridesmaids stunned in Pakistanis shararas
Image source: Artcapture Productions
Comfortable and chic, shararas definitely deserve a spot in your trousseau!