5 Gajra Bangles for the Traditional Bride
Maharani haars and statement maangtikkas will always have you special attention, especially if you are bride-to-be. However there is something about bangles that feels complete and no bride’s ensemble is all set without these.
This wedding season I urge you to drop the chunky gold and diamond bangles and go in for something more unique and extravagant- Gajra Bangles! As the name itself suggests, these are inspired from the traditional hair accessory (made up of jasmine buds), that Indian women usually wear.
With designs that include diamonds, pearls, gemstones, emerald, meenakari work and more, Gajra bangles are surely the accessory that can instantly add #RoyalFeels to a bride’s ensemble. From lightweight, minimal ones to the more elaborate ones, these are rocking the wedding season!
Here are some designs that caught my attention:
1. Classic gajra bangle with white studs, diamonds and pearls embedded on a gold base-apt for the traditional bride!
Image source: Hazoorilal Legacy
2. The turquoise blue gajra bangle highlighted by ruby stones and fine meenakari work is a delight to the eyes!
Image source: House of Aynat
3. Cannot take my eyes off these multi-coloured gajra bangles with polki work.
Image source: The House of MBj
4. Pink floral and green motifs highlighted by kundan work- this gajra bangle is simple yet elegant!
Image source: AKM Mehrasons Jewellery
5. These gold ones with a dash of colour have their own mystical charm and exude #MajorRegalFeels.
Image source: Tanishq
All set to impress everyone with these trending pieces of jewellery?