5 Impressive Payals that Every Bride-to-be Must Checkout!
In the flurry of your wedding, your feet are often overlooked. You can’t prance around in heels all the time but there is one accessory that can definitely make your feet prettier- the payal! From delicate to chunky, from contemporary to traditional, there is a plethora of payals that you can choose from! There are various designs, some embedded with studs while some have ghungroos attached to them. Take a look at these 5 payals that will help you steal the show!
1. Contemporary yet traditional delicate payal.
2. The classic silver payal with ghungroos. Nothing like the classics!
Image source: The Lumiere Project
3. A chunky silver payal with meenakari work and specs of bright colours.
Image source: Wedding Mojito
4. A unique kundan payal with floral designs and ruby drops.
5. Chunky payal with intricate work and ghungroos.
Image source: Memoire
Are you singing “maine payal hai chankai” as well?
Image source Pinterest unless specified.