5 Looks that Prove Manish Malhotra is a Go-to Designer for all Bridesmaids
One thing that I’ve learnt out of personal experience is to not take this designation lightly. Being a Dulhan-ki-Saheli is a no mean feat! From handling the bride’s mood swings to accompanying her almost everywhere, there is a lot the bridesmaid has to do. Phew!
This is exactly why a bridesmaid deserves to look her best at all functions. Yes, you heard that right ladies. You deserve to look your best version, you’ve earned it! We are all aware of how brides go gaga at the mere thought of donning a Manish Malhotra outfit on their D-day, so, why should you bridesmaids be left behind 😛
Ladies, here are some recent outfits I came across which forced me to declare that Manish Malhotra, one of the luminaries of the fashion industry, is an ideal designer to go to if you want to flaunt stunning outfits at your bestie’s wedding:
1. Tara Sutaria looks like a million bucks in this silver heavily sequined saree, paired with a satin bralette. The outfit screams glamour and is a good choice for your besties sangeet or reception ceremony.
2. I just cannot get my eyes off Kriti Sanon’s all-gold saree replete with antique zari work and sequins.
The metallic flowy pallu adds to the glamour and style quotient! A perfect outfit for your BFF’s wedding affair.
3. Nusrat Bharucha’s velvety affair screams elegance and grace. The burgundy velvet lehenga skirt paired with an unconventional blouse studded with rosettes is a must-have for every bridesmaid who wants an amalgam of traditional and western.
4. This dazzling gold lehenga flaunted by Janhvi Kapoor is an ideal pick for bridesmaids scouting for a shiny
and shimmery traditional outfit for their bestie’s sangeet ceremony. Not to miss the offbeat blouse studded with rhinestones!
5. A chic and refreshing powder blue lehenga with unconventional flared sleeves and a statement belt is a great mehendi and sangeet bridesmaid outfit.
I know you’re heart is pounding and all you want to do is slip into these clothes, trust me, so do I!
Images source: Manish Malhotra