5 Red and Blue Outfits for Brides and Bridesmaids
There are just colour combinations and colour palettes that will forever be considered as classics but yet have divided opinions about them. One such colour combination is red and blue. Personally, I have a love-hate relationship with the blue-and-red colour combination. For some Indian and Western outfits, I tend to go ga-ga over the combination but during other times I tend not to even give a second look. But there are some brides and bridesmaids out there who absolutely aced the combination and serve as great inspiration for you too:
1. Red will obviously feature in an Indian bride’s ensemble in some form. This bride went for a stunning blue lehenga but maintained the red by wearing it as a dupatta over her head.
Image Source: Dotdusk Studios
2. Absolutely love this for the bridesmaid to wear for the Sangeet ceremony! A light blue and red lehenga that is lightweight so you can dance with ease and is yet festive, thanks to that beautiful blouse.
Image Source: Kishor Krishnamoorthi
3. Every bride and bridesmaid loves a good saree and this red and blue Kanjeevaram is a wonderful option for the bridesmaid to wear for her BFF’s wedding. Just some fresh flowers in the hair and a pair of chandbalis and you are good to go!
Image Source: Anita Kamaraj
4. This bride paired her Anita Dongre red bridal lehenga with a blue dupatta, adding a nice contrasting touch to her ensemble.
Image Source: Jodi Clickers
5. Yet another easy-breezy outfit for the millenial bride or bridesmaid that can work well for any pre-wedding ceremony!
Image Source: Pinterest
So are you up for trying out this great combination?