With the onset of the wedding season every year, we come across new trends or the resurgence of old, forgotten fashion statements. In recent times, the trend of sporting ethnic ombré has become popular. Ombré is the gradual blending of one colour hue to another, usually moving tints and shades from light to dark. If you are a bride or bridesmaid who wants to don the trend, here are six examples to inspire you:
1. Bright like sunshine is this ombré white and yellow sharara set that any bride or bridesmaid can sport for the Mehendi ceremony!
2. How pretty are these shades? A pink lehenga perfect for the Engagement or Sangeet ceremony!
3. This bride floored us with what was a one-of-a-kind bridal lehenga where the dupatta changed colours from orange to purple. #BridaGoals, don’t you think?
4. Absolutely love how this bride incorporated the quintessential Indian bridal colours of red and orange but did so with an ombré effect.
5. Saree – a timeless ensemble with a modern touch. An ombré saree can provide you with enough colours to play with for your blouse. You can go for a matching shade or make it more vibrant by opting for a contrast colour.
6. A subtle and festive looking Anarkali where colours work well for a day and evening ceremony.
What are your favourite ombré shades? Let us know in the comments below!