We all love a good Patiala peg in our hands but dear brides and bridesmaids, why shy away from choosing a Patiala suit to don at one of those pre-wedding ceremonies? This ethnic wear is one of the oldest styles in Indian fashion. Fun fact, the design was coined in the former Patiala Kingdom in the state of Punjab. Here are 6 beautiful Patiala suits that brides and bridesmaids can wear this wedding season:
1. A Punjabi bride can totally don this gorgeous blue Patiala suit for one of her wedding ceremonies.
2. A simple yellow suit with a contrasting dupatta is perfect for the Haldi ceremony!
3. Velvet ethnic outfits are much in fashion right and a black or navy blue Patiala suit with floral motifs fits the bill for an evening pre-wedding ceremony.
4. Pastels are reigning the wedding colour palette and what’s better than the combination of salmon pink with baby blue?
5. Green and pink – classic contrast combination that makes for a great wedding outfit.
6. If you are really looking to go all out with our outfit – don’t hesitate from bringing in the bling with a shimmery kurta!
Hope to see brides and bridesmaids rock a Patiala suit this wedding season!