7 Beautiful Seating Arrangements for your Wedding Guests
Seating arrangements occupy a large space in a wedding venue and guests do spend a lot of time sitting, either while witnessing the couples take pheras or waiting to go up to them and congratulate them during the reception. This way it becomes imperative to make sure that these arrangements are not only beautiful and in tandem with the theme, but also super-comfortable.
Ditching the uncomfortable and run-of-the-mill chairs, here are some seating arrangement ideas that are truly gorgeous:
1.I am in love with this open-air seating arrangement- it is refreshing with subtle hues and an apt spot for the guests to relax.
2. This outdoor seating for the guests was a mix of stools wrapped in gold and red fabrics and understated mattresses with ochre-hued cushions.
3. Best of both the worlds- This seating arrangement was ideal as it gave the guests an option to choose from chairs at the front or colourful mattresses at the back.
Image source and decor by: With Love Nilma
4. A cabana-like colourful seating arrangement with drapes, sofas and comfortable poufs for the guests to chill out!
5. How about this unconventional outdoor seating arrangement? It has tyres used as seats by placing cushions on them- creative, eye-catching, and eclectic! Not to miss the table decor!
Image source: Magic Motion Media
6. Super-vibrant and colourful traditional seating arrangement for guests with drapes, printed upholstery and parasols.
Image source: Jodi Clickers
7. Doesn’t this feel just like home?
This beach-side seating arrangement with comfy sofas, chairs and poufs is absolutely gorgeous!
Image source: Melissa Marshall
All set to get your guests seated?