The nath is ceremonially removed by the bridegroom to symbolise the end of his new wife’s virginity. The word nath is derived from the Hindu word ‘Naath’, meaning husband. There are some brides who prefer going all the way and opt for some stunning over-the-top naths that make our jaws drop. Take a look at 7 such brides whose OTT naths we love:
1. Bring on the kundan and polki work!
2. Look at those rice pearls tracing the edge of the nath!
3. Can gape at this bridal nath all day long!
4. Royalty exemplified!
5. For a bride who loves kundan jewellery!
6. Just wow!
7. #NathGoals, don’t you think?
Which one was your favourite? Let us know in the comments below!