7 Prettiest Kurta Sets for Brides and Bridesmaids
Lehengas and sarees feature in every bridal trousseau and bridesmaid’s collection but how often do you see someone sporting a kurta set? It has an equally attractive appeal as its two counterparts and you can choose from various options – straight pants with a short kurta, Anarkali with churidars, A-line kurta with palazzos and much more! Check out these beautiful kurta sets that you, as a bride or bridesmaid, can rock at a wedding:
1. Every bride and bridesmaid loves a good red outfit for the wedding. This cherry red set crusted with silver sequins work and paired with a matching dupatta is an absolute stunner!
Image Source: Bilaal Saeed Photography
2. Dusty pink is a very subtle and elegant colour that more and more brides are opting for nowadays. For her BFF’s Sangeet night, the bridesmaid can go for this gorgeous creation featuring a high-low kurta cut, complete with net detailing at the cuffs and edge of the straight pants.
Image Source: Niveta’s Design Studio
3. A gorgeous Anarkali set for a gorgeous bride or bridesmaid! For a daytime, outdoor pre-wedding ceremony, this pastel blue ensemble is perfect!
Image Source: Athiya Shetty
4. If you choose a Sabyasachi creation, you will never be disappointed. This black kurta with a printed churidar maintains a balance between rustic and modern.
Image Source: Tarun Khiwal
5. How stunning is this colourful Abhinav Mishra sharara set? For a summer wedding, the combination of pink, yellow and white is an absolute winner!
Image Source: Raju Raman
6. How about ditching the lehenga and going for a regal-looking gharara set for your wedding ceremony? This pale mint green tulle kurti paired with a farshi gharara is adorned with floral motifs, bejewelled peacocks, and a Mughal-esque dabbi jaal embroidery. It is paired with a sheer tulle dupatta.
Image Source: Rimple & Harpreet
7. How about an alluring ivory colour, floor-length Anarkali with heavy dupatta for the Haldi ceremony. The sunset colour of the dupatta gives it an edgy festive look and keeps in tune with the pre-wedding ceremony.
Image Source: Pinterest
Brides and bridesmaids, is your heart set on any of these outfits? Let us know in the comments which one is your favourite!