7 Sabyasachi Brides who Chose Sarees Over Lehengas for Their Wedding
Today, every bride-to-be dreams to be a Sabyasachi bride. Wearing those gorgeous lehengas, getting captured twirling around and feeling your prettiest. While most brides who chose to wear lehengas, there are some who want to do something different with their ensemble. Take a look at 7 brides who chose Sabyasachi sarees instead of lehengas for their special day:
1. An elegant combination of a heavily studded blouse paired with blush pink net saree and a floral petticoat!
2. What a graceful and timeless creation for a modern, minimal bride!
3. The beautiful bride chose her the quintessential red for her special day but opted for a saree shining with gold leaf motifs. Pairing with emerald jewellery – what a classic!
4. Neutral colours are currently reigning for brides in India and this bride proves why it should be your go-to colour for the bridal ensemble!
5. Combining a baby pink saree with a shimmer green blouse for the wedding ceremony – different and gorgeous!
6. Drape it in any manner, a Sabyasachi saree will never disappoint!
7. Take a look at how you can upscale a white saree and make it work with floral embroidery, net details and colours.
What do you prefer – saree or lehenga?