7 Ways to Make your Neon Wedding Theme Successful
Millennial couples are in love with experimenting with their wedding decor and are seen making bold choices when it comes to wedding themes. If you are scouting for an unconventional idea that is sure to impress your guests, then utilising neon-hued accents is a great choice!
Whether it is used in wedding invites, table centrepieces, floral arrangements, table linen and other decorative elements, neon-hues can be incorporated without the wedding seeming too OTT and maintaining a refined and elegant look. Moreover, it can also be used in edible items like cakes and other desserts- pies, yellow and orange fruits, popsicles, fondant-covered desserts, etc.
So, if you are impressed with having neon accents at your D-day, here is some inspiration for you:
1. Break the monotony of pastels and whites on your wedding dinner tables by adding these bright orange candles.
Image source: Chosen Photography
2. Bright yellow popsicles and cocktail drinks add the extra neon hues to the wedding!
Image source: Alissa Noelle Photography
3. Add ‘tropical’ touches to the wedding theme by sending out bright yellow invites to your guests- fresh, beautiful and ‘neon’y!
Image source: Katie Pritchard Photography
4. Wedding cakes no longer need to be white to look elegant- add the much-needed neon blue, yellow, orange, green and pink to it!
Image source: Ely Fair Photography
5. The groomsmen and BFFs can add a neon boutonniere to their outfit, to complement the neon theme.
Image source: Serena Jae of Love by Serena
6. Table numbers need not be boring and conventional anymore.
Add a splash of colour with these pretty pink and moss green table number accents.
Image source: Rachel Emma Studio
7. Along with other accents, you could also ask your wedding servers to don orange, pink and blue neon
outfits to add more colour and complement the fun vibe!
Image source: Aaron Delesie
Ready to add some neon shades to bring more fun and vibrancy to the wedding?