8 Brides who Aced the Minimal Makeup Look on their D-Day
Bridal makeup is a huge affair. But somehow often mistaken to be a loud and jazzed up one! There is no denying that ultimately it boils down to a bride’s individual choice or preference, but equating bridal makeup with only a particular kind is not the most accurate way to go about. New-age brides are increasingly opting for subtle layers and redefining beauty standards on their life’s most momentous day! It is hence refreshing to see brides go the minimal way and just like us, you’ll be more than happy and sigh ‘Thank god for that!’ seeing the outcomes.
We came across eight such beautiful brides who were an absolute delight to watch on their d-day. Subtle tones, easy layers, balanced look and nude and natural tinges were on full display and each one of them thoroughly owned their looks- with mild scars, breakouts and without them too. Take a look at these below:
1. Kudos to this bride who is a vision to behold in her minimal makeup look! Soft hues and simple tones blend perfectly well with her entire ensemble.
Bride Saru Sukh
Makeup Tanyakaur Makeupartist
2. We’re totally smitten by this beautiful brides’ choice. Be it her offbeat lehenga, elegant jewellery or turning up with just the right amount of blush, this look is soothing and thoroughly refreshing!
Photography Kirandeep Photography
3. Happy brides make the best brides! We love how this stunning bride has opted to keep it minimalistic and yet not understated.
Photography J D Arts Photography
4. Gorgeously traditional, this bridal look has a big thumbs up from us! We especially love how this bride has balanced her entire look- oversized jewellery, embroidered dupatta with minimal makeup 🙂
Bride Ravi Kiran Kaur
Photography Studio Narinder Photography
Makeup Supreet Mann
5. Simplicity and sublimity are the best ways to describe this bridal look! A dash of blush, soft-hued lipstick and beautiful black kohl is all that this gleaming bride opted for.
Bride Snehal Wagh
6. Smile from day to night when you secretly know that your skin is breathing, thanks to minimal makeup! We can’t help but notice how this bride has played around with the pink palette, opting for shades of pink lipstick and eye shadow too 🙂
Bride Janvi Sanghvi
Makeup Falgunishah Makeupartist
7. One of our favourites, this bridal look is pure GOALS! Classy, chic and elegant everything about this look is top-notch.
Photography Gautam Khullar Photography
Makeup Gomit Chopra
8. Why paint your skin with those heavy layers when you can step out looking like this?! Dreamy eyes, perfect shade and flawless skin makeup render this bridal look perfect.
Bride Mehak Bhatia
Photography Razz Films & Photography
Dear ladies, we hope you found much inspiration here to opt for a minimal makeup look on your big day! Remember makeup is at your service to accentuate your beauty, not conceal it 🙂