8 customized wedding brooch ideas for your guest-list to flaunt!
Customization and personalization has become a major part of Indian weddings. Every facet of a wedding is made to stand out and catch your attention. One such accessory which you could definitely customize and make your guests flaunt too, is a wedding brooch!
Afterall, wedding brooches are for everyone – the gharatis, the baraatis, bridesmaids, groomsmen, friends and family – meaning, everyone that makes it to the guests list.
If you are looking out for ideas and inspiration for what brooches to get for your guests, here’s listing some really cool ones! You better pin them (literally):
1. The ocean-inspired dramatic brooches I spotted at Kaabia Grewal’s splendid beach wedding!
Image source: David Bastianoni
2. Get something customized for all your baraatis- it is them who add so much fun to the Indian shaadi after all!!
Image source: Krafted with Happiness
3. A rather innovative way to show off wedding brooches!
Image source: Baksa by Ruchika
4. A dulhe ka sehra inspired brooch for the groom’s guests – an uber-cool and chic idea?
Image source: Props&Frocks
5. When the entire family wants to stand out at a wedding- this is what you could get done to make them feel special!
Image source: Customize Gifts
6. A simple wedding brooch with the bride and groom’s name on it. A great idea to make it generic for all guests!
Image source: Pinterest
7. A minimalistic ‘mooch’ shaped brooch for #TeamLadkewaale!
Image source: Silver Sixpence
8. A regal-style brooch with pearl strings for the groom who wants to nail the royal look!
Image source: Mousam Pictures
All set to make your guests flaunt these cool accessories?