8 Gorgeous High Neck Saree Blouses
Eyeing that gorgeous saree and wondering what kind of blouse will look best with it? Deep v-neck or sleeveless square neck? How about a high neck instead? It’s subtle, elegant and has a neckline that you can get creative with. If your BFF is getting married this wedding season, opt for a high neck blouse for your saree. Take a look at 8 gorgeous options that will tempt you to go for this silhouette:
1. Who doesn’t love a good dose of shimmer for an Indian wedding? This dusty gold Sabyasachi saree has the perfect high neck sequin blouse to combine elegance with fun.
Image Source: Errikos Andreou
2. I love a good black saree and this Banarasi silk Anita Dongre saree with gota patti is absolutely stunning! The six yard saree is embellished with floral motifs but what stands out is the closed-collar net blouse with balloon sleeves. Perfect for your BFF’s reception!
Image Source: Pranav Bhasin
3. Tiny details can make a look go from drab to fab. Take a look at this Abraham & Thakore white saree with hand block print dots and black applique leaves. The blouse is simple but what makes it unique are the leaves on the 3-4th length sleeves, simple high neckline and big bows on the sides.
Image Source: Karisma Kapoor
4. Keeping it really graceful, this ensemble showcases a basic high neck and allowing the sleeves to speak. The beauty of a high neck is that if it is already embellished, you can skip having to wear a piece of jewellery around your neck.
Image Source: Aarti Ravi
5. Want to get playful with your blouse? How about pairing a plain white saree with a colourful and printed button up blouse? With the right kind of silver jewellery, this will look so good for the Mehendi ceremony!
Image Source: Vilaaya Clothing
6. A good choice for the Haldi ceremony will be this yellow and blue crepe silk saree. It’s stays true to the colour scheme, adds the perfect dash of colour and is perfect for celebrating your BFF’s special day!
Image Source: Nayanthara
7. Ruffling it up with a ruffle neck blouse! Totally loving this colour combination and how it does not require much to look festive.
Image Source: Issa Designer Studio
8. If you really want to do something different, take a cue from Sonam Kapoor who absolutely slayed in this bottle green saree. The modern approach at the traditional outfit is really refreshing and a good choice for the wedding day!
Image Source: The House of Pixels
Which one is your favourite look?