8 Remarkable Necklaces You Will Fall in Love With!
The bridal jewellery has a special place in every bride’s heart. At least, I hope it does, after all her parents have spent their jeevan punji on it! One is spoiled with choices when it comes to the various designs in the market. Choker necklace, raani haar, saath laddha haar, emeralds, rubies, gold, silver, kundan, polki, uff! If you are a little confused and looking for some necklace inspiration, take a look at these 8 brides who impressed me with their brilliant choice!
1. A stunning meenakari choker with polkis and pearls.
2. A chunky, dramatic temple choker with ornate intricate work. The necklace follows the same pattern.
Image source: Gautam Khullar Photography
Bride: Sukriti Grover
3. Aadh necklace with multicoloured beads followed by traditional meenakari work, gold squares and strings of golden beads resembling ghungroo. The necklace has pearl strings with offbeat, dramatic square pendant adorned with colourful studs.
4. Polki set with emeralds, rubies with pearls.
5. This unique necklace has a layer of floral kundan designs, rust coloured spheres with meenakari work which is finished off with ruby drops.
6. A gold choker flaunting variety of intricate designs and pearls. The necklace with polki and golden beads complements the choker perfectly!
7. Statement necklace adorned with various palkis and jaal tabla and lotus motifs.
Image source: Happy Flashbacks
Jewellery: Raabta by Rahul
8. A stunning kundan necklace with emeralds, rubies and pearls for the OTT bride.
Beautiful, aren’t they?