8 stunning aadh necklaces for brides who want to keep it traditional!
A combination of enamels, kundan, precious stones, beads and of course the design covering the entire neckline, makes up the ever-scintillating and timeless, aadh necklaces. This symbol of regality and tradition and boasting of the rich Rajasthani culture has over the years been bookmarked by new-age brides and they are flaunting them in style!
Earlier it was only a piece of jewellery cherished by quintessential Rajasthani brides, however, it has now not only gained popularity but has also witnessed some improvisations in terms of colour and design in particular.
Here’s me listing some beautiful aadh necklaces for brides who want a bit of ethnicity in terms of their ensemble:
1. Gorgeous green and gold aadh necklace boasting of dangling designs resembling jhumkaas, with micro pearls to make it look more classy and elegant!
Image source: Shades
2. Totally love this gold necklace with tiny green beads and micropearls! Not to miss the matching earrings and a contrasting matha patti.
Image source: Divine Mantra
3. Aadh necklace with an ethnic touch to it – the traditional design made up of spectacular white stones paired with the emerald green colour, totally makes it stand out!
Image source: The Knotty Story
4. This aadh necklace is absolutely stunning and exquisite. The top-most section with tiny red studs, followed by small white diamond-shaped studs, together balance the colourful triangles at the end. Not to miss the emerald drops, giving the necklace a finishing touch.
Image source: Mortantra
5. This bride is slaying it with her subtle and minimal bridal jewellery choices! She is flaunting a beautiful aadh necklace with white studs and black micro pearls. Love how she paired it with a rani haar and a peacock enamel oversized pendant!
Image source: Oragraphy
6. I am swooning over this multi-coloured aadh necklace – a mix of green, blue, gold and white.
Image source: Weddings by Knotty Days
7. A rather unconventional necklace! Offbeat and intricate designs, large stones, intricate and use of micro pearls makes this a scintillating pick for the bride who wants to make a statement!
Image source: Makeup by Mahek Bhatt
8. A classy, simplistic and graceful, monotone aadh necklace for the new-age bride!
Image source: Mehar photography
Which aadh necklace has managed to steal your attention?