8 Stunning Mehendi Outfits for Couples
If I had to describe the mehendi ceremony in a sentence, I’d say- it’s fun, vibrant and one of the best functions ever! Truly, even the bride and groom are pretty “chillaxed” during the mehendi. Oh, by the way, just cause mehendi is a homely function, doesn’t mean you’ll show-up in the ‘salma sitara wala salwar suit’. Come on, you are the bride! You have to steal the show with your outfits. And while you are at it, rope in your groom too. Let him know that he has to look tip-taap. Show him these 8 couples who nailed their mehendi outfits and made the critic inside me very happy!
1. Co-ordinated bottle green outfits
Image source: Gautam Khullar Photography
2. Schweta and Shavin balanced each other out in their mehendi outfits
Image source: Snap Soul
3. Rhea and Karan wore subtle yet gorgeous outfits for their mehendi
Image source: Camera Crew
4. Grooms Amit and Martin look lovely in pastel outfits with small motifs
Image source: Clane Gessel
5. Japneet’s teal blue sharara pairs well with Kawar’s white and blue printed bandhgala
Image source: Studio Kelly Photography
6. Yash Dongre and his wife Benaisha wore coordinated outfits from Anita Dongre’s Sewa Collection
Image source: Naman Verma
7. This combination of powder blue and blush pink is very kyaut!
Image source: Witty Vows
8. Designer Anushree made their mehendi outfits and I love how the colours beautifully balance each other out!
Image source: Blu Swan Media
You’ve got a rough idea now, so go finalise your mehendi outfit with your partner!