8 Vibrant Yellow Lehengas for the Haldi Ceremony
The colour yellow has been a big part of weddings in India since forever. It is the colour associated with Ma Saraswati and plays a significant role in bridal ensembles as well. Considered auspicious, this bright and happy colour is a hit amongst brides. Yellow is one colour which looks good on all shades of the Indian skin tone – fair, wheatish, dusky. And yellow lehengas are great for haldi functions, don’t you think? Here are some of my favourite brides who looked gorgeous in a yellow ensemble-
1. A mustard blouse with silver motifs and plain lehenga
Image source: Saba Sahar Photography
2. This bride’s yellow blouse with mirror work looks pretty with the yellow lehenga with butti all over
Image source: Dreamcatchers Photography
3. Love this yellow anarkali with detailed work
Image source: Styl by Meha
4. Did someone say yellow Banarasi lehenga?
Image source: Ombre by Harsheen Jammu
5. Tanvi Puri wore a yellow lehenga with gold foil print
Image source: Hitched & Clicked
6. The balloon, ruffled sleeves steal the show!
Image source: Shutterink
7. Bride Sadhika’s yellow saree with colourful scalloped edges and colourful blouse is a head turner!
Image source: CoolBluez Photography
8. A mellow yellow lehenga paired with and a powder blue blouse is a good option too
Image source: Fiaba Weddings