Best of Bridal Nail Art to Bookmark this Season!
Dear soon-to-be-brides, a new wedding season is here and how! Unlike any other time before, this season has collectively been full of innovations, variations and acceptance set against the background of the COVID-19 catastrophe. As you wrap your head around these occurrences, it is equally important to add sunshine to your being, more so when you’re all set to transition into a new phase of life! What better than a post full of inspiration to do that?
Like every detail of your bridal look matters, it’s time to delve into the nuances of the seemingly small but impactful elements. Well-kept and gorgeously adorned nails can add up to making you look like the dream bride of your kind. Whether you’re all for bling and sparkle jazz or find joy in the minimalist dash, there’s something in here for both kinds.
So curl up in your favourite spot, cut the chaos and indulge in some self-love while you get nailing those precious nails to the t!
1. Some like shimmers, some prefer floral designs and some others dote on vibrant hues. But this bride chose to don her love on her nail! Having her groom’s portrait on the ring finger is an offbeat and adorable take on nail art…and love 🙂
Image Source The Allied
Bride Noor Gogia
2. Carry your bling wherever you go! Opt for this subtle-elegant classic nail accessory and make a strong case for minimalist magic.
Image Source Glamfactorybykomal
3. The beauty of tried and tested floral nail art is that it never fails you! Flaunt the finesse of floral designs on your big-day and oomph up your bridal look.
Image Source ginnizbridalnnailstudio
4. A tinge of off-beat is all you need to quirk things up! Settle in for a sassy note, cool anagram or paint your initials on your nail, literally 😉
Image Source Harinder Photography
Bride Namrata N
5. If you love the idea of soothing semblance, this intricate, soft-hued and charming nail art is all you need to complete your look!
Image Source Olivera Sweetheart
6. Make a sophisticated statement in these gorgeous adornments. We’re all in for these neat, classy and no-frills nails!
Image Source Nancys Bridal Boutique
7. How about raising the mercury with this best bit of all? Add some sparkle, generous gel and aesthetic art to those precious covers.
Image Source Bella Nailart
8. When the nail is your canvas, simply play around with it! This drama of colour palettes makes for a pleasant visual treat and gives you every reason to choose it.
Image Source nailsecretsbyannathomadaki
Well, ladies, we hope that’s good to get you started! While you bookmark and get geared to shop, stop by and tell us your favourite ones 🙂