#Bhaidooj Special: 10 Heartwarming Wedding Day Pictures of Siblings
Your best secret keeper, your first enemy, your first friend, your partner in crime, your rock- the bond between a brother and sister can be better felt than described or written about. A brother and sister relationship aka a love-hate relationship is something that both siblings miss after they either of them tie the knot.
On this auspicious occasion of bhaidooj, I thought it would be a heartwarming experience to share some of the most picture-perfect moments I came across of brothers and sisters, while the behenas got hitched.
So, brides-to-be and ladies who have recently tied the knot, gear up for a roller coaster ride and keep the tissue box handy:
1. What is better than your sibling walking you down the aisle?
2. Every sister deserves brothers who are ever-ready to pamper her!
Image source: Devasya: Studios
3. Siblings who laugh together, stay together!
4. Good brothers are always ready to put up with their behna’s selfie addiction 😛
Image source: Fotowalle- The Story Folks
5. The sweetest ‘pappi’ for the sweetest bhai!
Image Source – The Royal Affair
6. Because ‘khatte-meethe’ moments are what actually make a relationship stronger.
Image Source – Twilight Photo and Cinema
7. A good brother is always by your side- a pillar of strength and a constant source of inspiration.
Image source: Safarsaga Films
Image Source – Dream Diaries
9. A brother-sister bond is unbreakable and unmatched.
Image Source – Whatknot Wedding Photography
10. Having a teeny weeny brother is the best thing ever!
Image Source – The Photo Diary
Bride – Aashna from Aash Studios
I am not crying, you are 🙁