#BirthdaySpecial: 6 Times Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Outfits Were Bridal Outfit Inspiration
There is no denying that every time Aishwarya Rai Bachchan makes an appearance at a social event, the pictures flooding the internet with her look makes my heart dola re dola. Considered as one of the sexiest women in the world, Aishwarya never fails to make a style statement and make heads turn with her off the beaten track choices. On her birthday today, let’s take a look at the six times her outfits made us green with envy and proved to be the ultimate bridal outfit goals:
1. Blue and silver is a winning combination and Aishwarya’s electric blue Manish Malhotra outfit is exactly what you need to wear for your Reception!
2. If you want to take the Western route for the Reception, let this Elie Saab creation inspire you. The peplum cut adds a nice feminine touch and you really don’t need to wear a lot of jewellery.
3. During Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding celebrations, Aishwarya Rai wore a gorgeous embellished blush pink ensemble from Sukriti & Aakriti. A combination of festive and fashionable, this outfit is perfect for the Mehendi ceremony.
4. Who can forget the butterfly gown? Pretty sure, every bride-to-be at the time envisioned herself in that gorgeous creation.
5. Who doesn’t love a good Sabyasachi saree? Combination of velvet and net can tick all your boxes of wishing for a hatke Indian reception look.
6. A mermaid cut gown is flattering and that fishtail can definitely be something different. The Roberto Cavalli gold gown that Aishwarya wore is the inspiration you need to shine bright like a golden star at your Sangeet/Cocktail ceremony!
Image Sources: Pinterest
Which is your favourite look of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan?