Brides-to-be, Add these 10 High-heels to Your Shoe Closet Now!
Does a gaudy red heel with white and yellow rhinestones with little bells give you the jitters? Well, the good news is, you don’t necessarily have to wear them! Because bridal heels have gone through a complete transformation in the many years now at the very hands of the same shoe designers who specialise domestically as well as internationally into sleek styles for all things nuptial and non-nuptials.
From sky high heels to sleek and strappy patterns to some jhatak flats, there’s a lot to choose from, for your walking to the aisle pair. Scroll down to know more:
1. Laced boots:
2. The studded heels with tribal prints:
Designer – Valentino
3. Stilettos with a statement diamond buckle:
Designer – Manolo Blahnik
4. The one with delicate strings of pearls and a back bow:
5. This bride’s got wings and her wings are bejewelled:
6. The signature stilettos with a statement bow:
7. The jazzy pair of heels:
8. With multiple pearl strands hanging from a floral lace:
9. Square shaped sequins on peach stilettos:
10. With a touch of diamonds:
Which pair are you eyeing, ha?