Bridesmaids! Here's the answer to the age-old question "What do I wear to my friend's wedding?!"
Bridesmaids, bridesmaids, I hear yaa! I get it. We are always riddled with the question “What will I wear at my bestie’s wedding?!” Before you spiral into a crisis, I found a solution! One fine evening I walked past this quaint shop with fairy lights and pretty fabrics. I had to step in! It felt like I’ve stepped into a lehenga wonderland! This wonderland is named Doree and has some of the most beautiful lehengas ever! And you know what is the best part? They understand us! They understand that we need lightweight yet chic lehengas to shine at every function! Let me walk you through their spring summer 19 collection called Sheer Grace!
1. This mauve pink sequin-ed lehenga comes with a frilled hem and is complemented by a matching frill broad strap blouse along with a gorgeous tulle frill dupatta.
2. This teal green layered lehenga with an embroidered blouse and net dupatta is a masterpiece!
3. Lovely dust brown handkerchief lehenga with sequins giving it an uplift!
4. An ivory foil motifs blouse paired with mustard yellow foil motifs two layered lehenga is perfect for the haldi ceremony.
5. The unicorns of the fluffy clouds inspired the designer to make this lehenga. The shimmer net lehenga skirt made to match its blouse, is accentuated by a frill candy pink net dupatta. A great outfit for sangeet night, don’t you think?
6. Coral raw silk blouse paired with matching skirt. The entire outfit is hand embroidered with mirror and thread work.
7. Black raw silk blouse paired with matching sequins embroidered lehenga for all those women who don’t shy away from bold colours!
8. This ivory lehenga accented by thread fringes and net blouse embroidered heavily with gold sequins and threads makes for a dreamy traditional ensemble.
9. The charm of tulle and the calming tone of soft peach make this lehenga extremely alluring!
10. Blue embroidered raw silk crop top paired with an orange tulle lehenga. The frill and floral border uplifts the elegant silhouette.
11. A tube top with noodle straps and a net frill dupatta paired with a layered lehenga, this Doree ensemble is ideal for a wedding celebration.
12. A subtle pink raw silk blouse with an embellished lehenga that defines elegance and classy!
13. A heavily embroidered peach crop top paired with matching sequins embroidered lehenga.
14. Shimmy outfits for the bridesmaids who want to be subtle yet make a statement!
15. This dreamy lehenga exudes elegance through its minimalistic colour and craft.
I wish I had gone to Doree before my sister’s wedding!