Feeling Blue? 10 Blue Lehenga Options for Brides
Feeling the blues? No, I don’t mean the emotion or music genre but rather wanting to don the royal shade for your wedding celebrations! Blue is such a versatile colour – it pairs well with a contrasting or complementing colour, can make any skin tone looking glowing and radiant, and can be worn during a day or evening ceremony! Check out 10 gorgeous blue outfits that you can emulate for your wedding:
1. Twirl away in a teal blue lehenga at your Sangeet/Cocktail night! The floral motifs add the right amount of festive touch to the look.
Image Source: Studio Kelly
2. What a stunning vibrant look for a bride to rock at her outdoor Mehendi ceremony! The ‘Avatar Blue’ Razzmatazz appliquéd and embellished lehenga sets the tone of a fun and colourful wedding celebration.
Image Source: Diana Penty
Outfit by: Aisha Rao
3. For the Haldi ceremony, why just stick to an all-yellow ensemble? Get those colours out and get creative with them, girl!
Image Source: Shades Photography
4. For a destination wedding, ditch the red and go for a turquoise bridal lehenga instead! The encrusted jewels and floral motifs are exactly what makes this lehenga go from beautiful to out-of-this-world!
Image Source: Tarun Khiwal
Outfit by: Sabyasachi
5. Another fabulous example of how a bride can opt for a blue lehenga instead of the quintessential red!
Image Source: Aman Bhatia
Image Source: Anita Dongre
6. Velvet is back in trend so don’t hesitate from picking that material for a pre-wedding ceremony. What’s more, blue velvet has a rather regal look so you will look nothing short of a queen!
Image Source: Dreamy Wedding Day
7. Imagine this for your Reception – a midnight blue heavily embroidered lehenga paired with blouse and mint green dupatta. Sounds dreamy and perfect, right?
Image Source: Shivam Gupta
Outfit by: SVA by Sonam & Paras
8. This bride looked a queen in this blue and pink bridal ensemble. For a summer or a destination wedding, this colour combination is perfect!
Image Source: Sandeep Gadhvi Photography
Outfit by: Kalki Fashion
9. Sikh brides are also choosing blue for their wedding ceremony. This tiffany blue lehenga with gold work is stunning!
Image Source: Two Sisters by Manita
10. Look like a midnight dream in this dark blue lehenga. The heavily embellished silver sequins work will make sure that people constantly keep talking about you!
Image Source: Tamanna Punjabi Kapoor
Now you know what colour to choose if you want to do something different!