Grooms, Consider Designer of the Year, Gaurav Gupta for your Wedding Wardrobe
Recently Gaurav Gupta was named as the Designer of the Year (Menswear) by Vogue x Nykaa. The eccentric designer known for his hatke designs has proved himself once more. This year also marked the fifteenth anniversary of Gaurav Gupta couture and the designer introduced his jewelry line to the world. Grooms, maybe it is time for you to consider GG for your wedding couture. Scrolling down to see the best of his work will be a good start!
1.I’ve never liked red so much, but this fine red tux has my heart!
2. How about this deep green bandhgala with embroidered birds?
3. This GG Groom wore the Berry Bird Embroidered Nehru Jacket with a black asymmetrical kurta for a pre-wedding function
Image source: Artfoto Studio
4. Ayushmann grabbing all the attention in this blue and gold gilded tuxedo
5. The designer describes this as a “Black cosmic scales tuxedo with exaggerated sculpted shoulders and a grosgrain lapel”
6. An ivory embroidered sherwani for the suave gentleman in you
Image source: Alain Martinez Photo
7. Classic kurta pyjama with an intricately embroidered in a contrasting bird pattern Nehru jacket.
His collection demands your attention, m’lord!