Here Is Some Major Inspo From Deepika Padukone For Your BFF's 2018 Wedding Look!
Deepika Padukone slayed the Rani Padmini look in her latest movie, Padmaavat. We are still in awe of Rimple and Harpreet Narula’s designs! We realised that our very own Queen D has often worn beautiful outfits that can inspire the bride squad! Also, a little birdie told us that Deepika hates yellow and avoids it as much as possible. Take a cue and ditch the yellow this wedding season, ladies! Scroll down while you ‘oo’ and ‘aah’ at every picture!
1. A peacock green banarasi saree with a parrot green blouse is bound to make heads turn!
2. A classic yet elegant white Anamika Khanna anarkali will definitely make you shine!
3. This pink banarasi saree will make you stand out in the crowd, just like a Queen!
4. If Deepika can slay a ruffle blouse, so can you, my dearie!
5. We love this forest green sharara paired with a retro ponytail!
6. Hello beautiful! This bold pink banarasi saree paired with gold jewelery and smokey eyes is making us swoon!
7. We had to include her Cannes look! You’ve got to include such a beautiful saree in your wardrobe!
8. Deepika wore this red lehenga for her performance in IIFA 2016, but that doesn’t mean you can’t steal this look!
9. Go retro with this leaf green saree and complete it with a retro bun!
10. Don't hesitate to experiment with the colour black, you're going to slay it anyway!
Are you out for shopping already?! Go recreate one of these looks for your favourite bride to be’s wedding!