Hosting your 1st post-wedding Eid party Here’s what you should wear!
Are you planning to host your first Eid celebration post wedding? Then you must be clammed with food preparations, decor and of course, your outfit! Everyone else will be dressed up in finery, then why should you be left behind? If you are looking for some inspiration, just take a look at these handpicked outfits that are sure to make a good impression!
1. These green ensembles are an ode to the lush gardens of majestic courtyards.
Outfits: Anita Dongre
2. A maroon thread work anarkali with intricate mirror work is timeless!
Outfit: Falguni Shane Peacock
3. Sass Queen, Kusha Kapila, is slaying it in an aqua printed wide leg palazzo & embroidered bustier set with a cascading cape.
Outfit: Mahima Mahajan
4. This white lehenga with mirror work is fit for a goddess!
5. A classic black sharara set for the beautiful Eid evening.
Outfit: Anita Dongre
6. Loving the ivory peplum top with palazzo with multicoloured dupatta!
Outfit: Abhinav Mishra
7. Beauties in Green
Outfits: Tailor Tale
I am smitten with both ensembles! On the left, is an emerald green blouse with intricate gold work that is paired with an emerald ruffle skirt. On the right, is a mint green brocade set. Make them green with jealousy this Eid, eh?
8. This black and gold ensemble spells ‘royalty’
Outfit: Sabyasachi Mukherjee
9. Peach embroidered sharara set when you wish to keep it simple.
Image source: Pinterest
10. The Alluring Nudes
Outfit: Tarun Tahiliani
Resham embroidered peplum blouse highlighted with beads and pearls, paired with a soft net tulle skirt. Straight outta a fairytale!
How about you send some Eidi for providing you with inspiration?