#JewelleryGoals- Why Anita Dongre’s Exquisite Pink City Jewellery is a Must-have
Ace designer Anita Dongre is known for her gorgeous wedding couture and brands like AND, Global Desi, etc. But many aren’t aware that this talented woman also designs stunning jewellery. Her jewellery brand is named ‘Pink City’, after her love for Jaipur, where she spent her summer vacations. Jaipur has inspired Dongre time and again and one can see a reflection of the city in her collections.
Celebrating 7 years of ADPC, the designer shared a post on Instagram which said, “Anita Dongre Pinkcity was conceived out of deep-seated respect for time-honoured craftsmanship, and the simple desire to make our brides feel beautiful. Perfected over generations and crafted in gold, an exquisite jadau necklace or a pair of vibrant meenakari earrings can draw radiance to the face and complete the traditional bridal trousseau.”
Just like her couture, her jewellery will leave you impressed!
1. Anita Dongre describes this beauty as “green inlay work with uncut diamonds & pearls crafted in hallmarked gold”
2. Dramatic chandbali earrings crafted in 18kt gold, with polki diamonds and pearls
3. The beautiful Tabu in chandelier earrings
4. A stunning choker necklace crafted in 22kt gold, and feature dazzling polki with emeralds, rubies and pearls
5. A statement necklace of polki and emerald drops
6. A royal necklace made of hallmarked gold with uncut diamond and carved emeralds.
7. A dainty maangtikka made of uncut diamonds and emerald drops
8. Half-moon jadau maangtikka with pearl drops
9. A royal nath with uncut diamonds, pearls and a hint of enamel
10. Handcrafted jadau nath with delicate floral motifs
Isn’t it lovely?