Kriti Kharbanda's wardrobe is the solution to 'What do I wear to my BFF's Wedding'?
It’s raining weddings now and I am sure you might have looked every corner for some hattke outfits to wear at your BFF’s wedding, after all a gal’s gotta make sure she looks a Proper Patola at her bestie’s shaadi right? Well, here’s saying that I’m here to make your search a little easier!
Our girl Kriti Kharbanda has been giving major Bridesmaids goals these days and you have GOT to check out her outfits! Scroll on -
1. Ombre lehenga skirt paired with an embellished choli:
2. Wide legged pleated palazzos paired with an embellished blouse:
3. A mermaid style embellished tube, purple gown with a sweetheart neckline - perfect for reception:
4. Pastel pink lehenga-choli with gotta-patti and zari embroidery on it paired with a dupatta with sheer silhouette:
5. An Ivory lehenga skirt paired with a corset style blouse with embroidery on it - lovely for a cocktail night:
6. A shimmery red blouse paired with a similar high-waist lehenga skirt:
7. A light pink saree of soft silhouette having intricate black lace embroidery paired with a noodle strap blouse:
8. A dusty golden bustier paired with a sleeveless jacket and high-waist palazzo pants - mehendi fav:
9. A sheer net golden saree with a beige border embroidered with golden embellishments paired with an equally embellished blouse:
10. A denim ball gown with side cuts and prominent bustier with floral embroidery at the bottom:
So, which one would you wear at your BFF’s wedding?