Each year, Lakme Fashion Week launches new talent who then go on to rule the fashion world. And with ‘change’ being the only constant, it is up to old and new designers alike to innovate and bring in new trends and designs to the world. Naturally, Lakme Fashion Week has left us in complete awe! This year, we witnessed ace designers like Amit Aggrawal to the next-gen designers showcase their brilliant talent!
Each outfit was unique and so many of them gave us major bride and bridesmaid outfit goals. Be it a trendy sangeet outfit or a quirky wedding lehenga, the LFW was filled with inspiration.
The ramp was graced by a lot of Bollywood celebrities like always. Kareena Kapoor, Tara Sutaria, Ileana D’Cruz and so many others set the stage on fire. Here are all the outfits we think you could wear during your grand wedding functions:
1. Kareena Kapoor exudes grace and glamour in a Amit Aggarwal dark green structured gown. This gown looks perfect for a reception.
2. Tahira Kashyap looks breathtaking in an ethnic Pooja Shroff outfit. Let your cocktail party begin on a shimmery note!
3. Ileana D’Cruz set the stage on fire in a gorgeous heavily-embroidered purple lehenga set. Designed by Mrunalini Rao this would be a beautiful offbeat wedding outfit.
4. A floral lehenga set is always a good choice for your wedding outfit. We couldn’t take our eyes off Athiya Shetty as she stunned everyone in Mrunalini Rao creation.
5. Rhea Chakraborty dazzled one and all in a Deepa Goel outfit. This floral blush pink and white lehenga paired with a white choli and gold sequined embroidery is surely a dream come true.
6. Divya Khosla Kumar looked drop-dead gorgeous in a completed embellished Krsna Couture ensemble. We think this would make for a beautiful outfit for a bridesmaid.
7. Designer Sunaina Khera collection ‘Promises’ to wow you with her designs. Who wouldn’t love this beauty as their wedding outfit?
8. Janhvi Kapoor in Rahul Mishra is all we could think about as she walked the ramp on Day 1 of LFW. She wore a blue top that flowed into an embroidered skirt. Get all eyes on you at your bestie’s wedding in this outfit.
9. Velvety and sheer Diana Penty shows us how to get the temperature soaring as she walked the ramp for Shivan and Narresh. Ace the bridal fashion race in this one as a bridesmaid!
10. Elegant and graceful, Dia Mirza in House of Kotwara gives us major bridesmaid outfit inspiration. This may be the only shiny lehenga matched with a bralette top and , ruffled dupatta that has our heart!
11. Flaunting the colour of love, Malaika Arora walked the ramp for Varun Chakkilam. Be an ethereal beauty in this embroidered red lehenga on your big day.
Which one of these is your favourite? Stay tuned to our website and Instagram page for more updates on LFW 2020!