#LFW2020: 5 Groomswear Inspiration From the Ramp
Another year and another Lakme Fashion Week has wrapped up. A mix of established and new fashion designers showcased their new collections, establishing refreshed outfit goals for couples set to get married this summer. Agreed, there is much more for the brides than for the grooms but there were some groomswear gems that can seriously be considered. Take a look at my 5 favourite groomswear options from Lakme Fashion Week 2020:
1. For a more relaxed mehendi vibe, Aditya Roy Kapur’s look is ideal. Dhoti pants paired with a shirt is the vibe of a modern groom!
2. White has been a great success this wedding season and was also a popular colour seen on the ramp. Take a look at Amit Sadh’s white sherwani with delicate embroidery that is perfect for the wedding ceremony.
3. I love an asymmetrical cut for the groom’s ensemble! This black kurta with a splash of gold is the classic combination for the Sangeet night.
4. To be honest, Jim Sarbh holds a special place in my heart. Having said that, you cannot deny the fact that the man has a certain ‘oomph’ that takes centre stage.
5. A crisp suit is a win for a groom who wants to look stylish for the Reception ceremony. Take a cue from Kunal Khemu’s showstopper look which features a jacket with a quirky print.
Image Sources: Lakme Fashion Week
What’s your favourite look? Let us know in the comments below!