When two great forces of fashion come together, expect nothing less than an explosive collaboration. That’s exactly what has happened with Masaba Gupta and Rhea Kapoor collaboration. The latest creations are all about the modern brides and bridesmaids who exude strength and softness through their fashion choices at weddings. The ‘Masaba x Rhea’ collection is all the inspiration you need this wedding season and here are 5 of its ensembles to help you decide:
1. For the bride or bridesmaid who loves her florals, here’s an ensemble to swoon over. What better than the rose motif to define femininity and at the same time, break stereotypes with modern silhouettes?
2. Swish and swirl and capture your dream ‘twirling bride’ shots in this stunning lavender lehenga with scattered sequin embroidery.
3. Blending powerful checks in a softer hue with delicate flowers, this unconventional alluring look is bound to make heads turn.
4. White wedding outfits is the current reigning trend and a white organza saree with colour statement earring is something you should consider wearing for a summer wedding.
5. Mint lace cape with dhoti and bustier? Yes, please! What a stunning outfit for a modern bride to don for her Mehendi ceremony!
Which is your favourite pick from the collection?