Miss India contestants in Sandeep Khosla's latest collection is every bride & bridesmaid's wedding outfit goals for 2018!
Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla have been trending more than normal, all thanks to the ‘Veere Di Wedding’ outfits that he created for the movie in collaboration with the Ace stylist Rhea Kapoor!
Their latest venture - ‘Celebrating Beauty with style’ is pure magic. They dressed up all the Miss India state winners in their latest collection, from jazzy lehengas to the most gorgeous gowns and bespoke sarees, it really has it all. (BTW, the Miss India finale is tonight in case you forgot)
You can wear these to your BFF’s wedding or for your own mehndi & sangeet functions. So, gear up to see their trademark elements: mirror work, gota patti work, attention to detail, and the usual 'jazz', with a royal vibe all around. Scroll down to see -
1. Lehengas paired with a tube choli:
- On Miss India Delhi, Gayatri Bhardwaj:
- On Miss India Jharkhand, Stefy Patel :
2. Lehenga skirt paired with the most stunning blouse we ever saw:
- On Miss India Karnataka, Bhavana Durgamreddy:
- On Miss India Uttar Pradesh, Himanshi Parashar:
3. Lehenga skirt paired with an off-shoulder top with puffed sleeves:
- On Miss India Bihar, Bhavna Jain :
- On Miss India Punjab, Anna Kler:
- On Miss India Arunachal Pradesh, Osin Mosu:
That knot detail in the end though!
4. Lehenga paired with a halter neck blouse:
- On Miss India Tamil Nadu, Anukreethy Vas:
5. Lehenga paired with a mid-slit jacket:
- On Miss India Rajasthan, Nikita Soni:
6. With thigh-high slits:
Gowns paired with a dupatta:
- On Miss India Goa, Aashna Gurav :
- On Miss India Odisha, Shrutiksha Nayak:
- On Miss India West Bengal, Prarthana Sarkar:
Traditionals lehengas with a slit:
- On Miss India Jammu and Kashmir, Malika Kapoor:
- On Miss India Uttarakhand, Sumita Bhandari:
- On Miss India Manipur, Nimrit Ahluwalia:
- On Miss India Sikkim, Pramila Chhetri:
- On Miss India Tripura, Mamita Debbarma:
With a V - neck blouse with a bell-sleeved effect:
- On Miss India Haryana, Meenakshi Chaudhary Bhaskarla:
- On Miss India West Gujarat, Anushkaaa Luhar:
With an off-shoulder blouse:
- On Miss India Meghalaya, Mary Khyriem:
Giving major Swara Bhaskar vibes?
7. Lehenga paired with a rib-cage bustier:
- On Miss India Andhra Pradesh, Shreya Rao:
8. Sarees paired with a bustier:
- On Miss India Chhattisgarh, Spandana Palli :
- On Miss India Assam, Sunaina Kamath:
- On Miss India Telangana, Sai Kamakshi Bhaskarla :
(and draped in the sexiest way we have ever seen).
9. Lehenga paired with a low-cut blouse:
- On Miss India Mizoram, Lilly Darnie :
- On Miss India Maharashtra, Mehaak Punjabi:
- On Miss India Kerala, Mekhana Shajan:
10. With the choli having an inbuilt choker:
- On Miss India Madhya Pradesh, Meena Ahir:
I am totally in love with the way all the Indian states have been represented in such bright colours, yet the theme remains the same. Although, with Esha Amiin being the stylist, does it really come as a shock? She sure knows what she’s doing.
With the Miss India finale to air tonight itself, I cannot wait for the winner to be announced already. Here’s wishing all these lovely ladies good luck!