Navratri #Day6- Yellow Colour Inspiration for Brides and Bridesmaids
Yellow – this bright hue which stands for positivity, energy, freshness, and happiness, has over the years become quite a popular shade amongst the brides and bridesmaids these days, especially when it comes to functions like haldi.
Moreover, this colour occupies an important place when it comes to Hinduism as well, symbolizing something sacred and pious. This is the reason why the sixth day of Navratri is marked my devotees praying to Goddess Katyayani and dressing up in yellow outfits!
Keeping this in mind, here are some refreshing and bright yellow outfits which you should consider if you are tying the knot soon or attending your bestie’s wedding:
1. Anita Dongre’s Myra set from the Summer Bageecha collection is a treat to the eyes! The yellow kurta with embroidered florals paired with peachy pastels.
Image source and Outfit by: Anita Dongre
2. Parineeti Chopra looked stunning in this refreshing yellow coordinated set. The sequins and the tassels on the ends, make it an interesting ensemble!
Image source: K K- House of Chikankari
3. I am swooning over this bright yellow lehenga with a blingy mirror-work blouse, paired with a thick shimmery belt. The best part is you can carry it off effortlessly with minimal jewellery.
Image source: Abhinav Mishra
4. This bride is slaying it with a vibrant and quirky yellow lehenga, replete with silver embellishments. She pairs it with a statement emerald rani haar and floral haathphools.
Image source: Bhumi and Simran Photography
5. The bride is dazzling in this ochre-yellow lehenga with heavy silver embellishments and embroidery. The ensemble exudes traditional vibes owing to the lehenga style and the kundan jewellery!
Image source: Plush Affairs
6. This bride looks like a million bucks in mango coloured lehenga replete with mirror-work on the blouse and printed motifs on the lehenga skirt. The bride pairs her ensemble with a beautiful floral tiara.
Image source: Dreamcatchers Photography
Image source: Hitched & Clicked
All set to flaunt this refreshing hue?