Navratri #Day7 – Grey Outfit Inspiration for Brides & Bridesmaids
Grey is an unconventional and unique colour in a bride’s trousseau. Often brides shy away from donning a grey ensemble. Ladies, you don’t realise the beauty of this versatile colour! You can match it with colourful jewellery like rubies and sapphires, you can opt for both bold or subtle makeup and add a pop of colour with a contrasting dupatta or footwear. Endless possibilities!
Grey is also worn by Goddess Durga on the 7th day or Saptami. The Goddess is worshiped as Kalratri- which means dark as night. She protects her worshipers from the troubles of life and brings them happiness. Here is a list of a few grey outfits that you’ll love and appreciate just like Goddess Durga did-
1. Sagarika Ghatge’s grey lehenga with silver embellishments is beautiful!
Image source: Wedding Nama
Lehenga: Falguni Shane Peacock
2. Can’t get over this bride’s contemporary choice
Image source: The Wedding Crashers
3. I am in love with this shimmery blouse and lehenga embellished with blue leaves worn by Sara Ali Khan
4. This muted grey gown is a part of Mahima Mahajan’s stunning collection
Image source: Mahima Mahajan
5. Alia Bhatt looks stunning in this glittery grey lehenga
Outfit: Kresha Bajaj Zaveri
6. This greyish-silver brocade lehenga is meant for a chic bride
Image source: Happy Frames
7. Bride Sakshi wore a steel grey satin gown with detailed ruffles and totally rocked it!
Image source: Shutterdown
8. Bride Shibani’s gorgeous grey lehenga with scalloped edges is unforgettable!
Image source: Recall Pictures
Lehenga: Tarun Tahiliani
Whoever says grey is a boring colour, show them this blog!