Navratri #Day9: 9 Peacock Green Outfits for Brides
The last day of Navratri is here and another colour to sport for the day! The ninth day is dedicated to Goddess Siddhidhatri, the final avatar of Goddess Durga, who is believed to fulfil all the divine aspirations of the devotees. On this day, several pujas and rituals are performed and Goddess Durga is dressed in peacock green. This shade of green is particularly unique and has a certain royal charm to it. Check out 9 beautiful outfits that brides can take inspiration from for their wedding celebrations:
1. How pretty is this peacock green lehenga? The bandhgala and full sleeves top is something different and when paired with the colour-blocked embellished lehenga, it is definitely the bride can consider for her wedding celebrations.
Image Source: Pinterest
2. Florals are always a win for any bride and when it is a Sabyasachi creation, you know it is going to be really special. The floral motifs really do add a festive touch.
Image Source: Sabyasachi
3. A modern approach to the quintessential saree with feathers to add to the dramatic appeal. While Jacqueline Fernandez chose to skip the jewellery, you can still accessorise the look with minimal or statement pieces.
Image Source: Anamika Khanna
4. Kareena Kapoor will always be a fashion icon for all the young Indian girls and with every look, she slays. Just like this peacock green gown that accentuates your curves at the right places and looks incredibly flattering. Rather than the silver and gold gowns, opt for this shade of green for your Reception and accessorize with some statement pieces.
Image Source: Tanya Ghavri
5. Dazzling, shimmery and a great choice for the Cocktail and Sangeet night! This Zara Umrigar lehenga speaks volumes in terms of the detailed beadwork, floral motifs and a sequence blouse.
Image Source: Kunal Gupta
6. For the millennial bride, this is absolutely perfect! Shorter in length, this lehenga is breezy and the sweetheart neck crop top is a great option for the Mehendi ceremony.
Image Source: Bisou NYC
7. Kanjeevaram sarees never disappoint and this particular outfit proves it! Shaded in peacock green and blue, the outfit can is subtle and yet, does the trick is helping the bride stand out.
Image Source: Amar Ramesh
8. We have an undying love for shararas and this peacock green one is just one of them.
Image Source: Sweet Couch
9. Another elegant and demure gown for your Reception. Since the outfit is quite simple, you can get really creative with your jewellery!
Image Source: Saree Fab