Our favourite bridal entries of all times!
While we absolutely love phoolon ki chaadar, there are other ways to enter that we are slowly falling for! Extravagant palkis, bikes, golf cars, dohas, we’ve covered it all! Check out 10 best bridal entry ideas that you can adopt for your own wedding!
1. My personal favourite bride who surprised her groom by entering in a doha
Image source: Shutterdown by Lakshya Chawla
2. Entering with daddy cool, AKA, the original King!
Image source: Nitin Arora Photography
3. Shibani made sure her entry was royal and she nailed it!
Image source: Recall Pictures
4. I am sorry bride, but your doggo is clearly stealing the show!
Image source: Design Aqua Studio
5. Her highness, the royal bride padhar rahi hai!
Image source: Beyond Frames
6. Love how everything is pastel- including the phoolon ki chaadar!
Image source: Naman Verma Wedding
7. Take a cue from this bride who entered on a boat with her bridesmaids
Image source: Shades
8. Another royal bride entering on a highly decorated palki!
Image source: Minchu by Sujay and Shreyanka
9. Everything about this picture screams “LOVE”!
Image source: Gautam Khullar Photography
10. Replacing the chadaar with a golf car and owning it!
Image source: Camera Crew
So which one is your favourite?