20 Party Wear Lehenga Designs for the Sister of the Bride
What better way to cheer up this lockdown than bringing a vibrant happy palette to you?! And unlike any other wedding season, this one deserves all our attention and love. With home weddings in vogue, the pressure and need to pick an ensemble that leaves plenty of room for you to hold the fort and yet pose becomes all the more important! You certainly don’t want to outdo the bride herself neither turn up looking underwhelming. So we decided to take matters into our own hands and help you with this guide to pick the perfect party wear lehenga this festive season.
We spotted 20 such dreamy lehenga choli ensembles that seamlessly serve the reasons above and are apt for you to flaunt as the sister of the bride or the bridesmaid herself. As we know nothing could beat the joy of donning an easy to carry, marvelous lehenga that sets you apart for an important occasion, let’s just dive straight in and get started:)
1.The Perfect Party Wear Lehenga to Don this Wedding Season
Image Source Abhinav Mishra
Bright colours and bold patterns with this signature mirror-work, creates a sparkling mood perfect for you to shine in!
2. A Pleasant Lehenga Choli like this is your Perfect Companion for Intimate Home Weddings
Image Source Abhinav Mishra
With a fresh colour palette, reflecting the bright new day and the joy that it emanates, this splendid work reflects refreshment!
3. Flaunt this Latest Lehenga to Set the Mercury Soaring this Season!
Image Source Jayanti Reddy
This gorgeous lehenga rubs on its easy-breezy energy onto you. An ideal pick for a pre-wedding function, this one lets you sway and slay!
4. This Jazzed up Fancy Lehenga is Sure to Make those Photos Pop
Image Source Kresha Bajaj
Offering plenty of room for accessorizing, you’re sure to look like a million bucks in this!
5. A Fitting Response to Your Pastel-Themed Wedding Festivities!
Image Source Arpita Mehta Official
Reflecting subtle grace in this coconut lotus jaal lehenga, this one should be on your home wedding list.
6. Add a Dash of Glamour with this Subtle Yellow Lehenga!
Image Source Rahul Mishra
This one is a sure-shot show stealer!
7. When You’re in The Mood for some Contemporary Couture with a Cool Twist.
Image Source Papa Don’t Preach by Shubika
Get backyard-wedding ready in this lilac lehenga choli set embellished with OTT pearls , reflective sequins and glass beadwork.
8. Sign Up For Splendour With This Eclectic Floral Treat!
Image Source Anushree Reddy
Let your love for floral prints take over your lehenga too! Keeping it pretty, clutter-free and graceful this one’s a delight to don.
9. This Wedding Season be Laced in Love and Poise !
Image Source Torani
An absolutely breathtaking lehenga featuring intricate lace work is all you need this shaadi season.
10. We Definitely Can’t Stop Swooning Over this Sea Green Beauteous Lehenga!
Image Source Anita Dongre
Gleaming silver wildflowers engulf this seafoam-hued Shari Lehenga. Festive and resplendent.
11. All that Shimmers is also Gold!
Image Source Neeta Lulla
A tea mint lehenga crafted with iridescent surface embellishment and thread work styled with a ruffled sleeve sequin blouse perfect for lighter festive occasions.
12. Spunk Up your Wedding Festivities in this Creatively Coutured Party Wear Lehenga
Image Source Ridhi Mehra
Floral embroidered blouse with a ruched skirt paired with a ruffled organza cape is what you need to slay in!
13. Be Transported to an Era that Celebrates Classic Timelessness in this Exquisite Creation!
Image Source Anju Modi
Rendered in soothing summer hues & adorned with timeless embroidery, this gorgeous lehenga promises to enamour you with an aura of nazaakat.
14. Don this Radiant Artistry of Fabric Inspired by a Quirky and Stylistically Designed Ensemble!
Image Source Surily Goel
This bell-sleeve outfit is your perfect companion to run around in, pose and unwind this festivity season!
15. Get Experimental in this Unique Designer Lehenga!
Image Source Payal Singhal
When less is more is your mantra, you can steal hearts even in this minimal yet gorgeous gem!
16. Bring Out the Diva in you in this Dazzling Affair!
Image Source Seema Gujral
Opt for this subtle shimmer that doesn’t outshine your inner beauty.
17. What Better Way to Step Out as the Sister of the Bride than this Stunning Ethnic Ensemble!
Image Source Dolly J Studio
Sarees teemed with blouses with feather detailing like this is perfect for you to rock in!
18.Be it the Spot-on Ivory Shade, Intricate Embroidery or those Meaningful Details, Everything About This Piece Screams Opulence!
Image Source Mishru
A classic ivory and pink raw silk lehenga embroidered with intricate zardosi mini leaf jaal and nakshi checks paired with a scallop embroidered dupatta like this is sure to amp up your entire look.
19. The Secret to Perfect Portraits Lies in this Peach Lehenga!
Image Source Tamanna Punjabi Kapoor
Look charming in a fresh pastel ensemble like this, this unusual wedding season.
20. This Uber Stylish and Totally Instagram Worthy Lehenga is for Ladies who LOVE Taking Pictures!
Image Source Kalki Fashion
An ensemble like this will give maximum comfort for a super fun filled at home wedding!
Dear ladies, we’re sure you can’t stop swooning over these splendid creations! Add sunshine to your wardrobe by donning a pleasant party wear lehenga and let those compliments keep pouring in 😉