Pop of Colour: 5 Colourful Lehengas for Brides and Bridesmaids
Rather than opting for the common warm colours – navy blue, maroon, black, olive green – go for something more bright and lively. Bright and multi-coloured lehengas are in trend and as a bride or bridesmaid, you can definitely sport one such ensemble this winter wedding season. Take a look at 5 such examples that you take inspiration from:
1. Beautiful rainbow colours, sparkling mirrors, intricate thread work and hand embellishments – sounds like a dream, right? This Nomi Ansari lehenga has been paired with heavily embroidered and complementing sheer net blouse.
Image Source: Nomi Ansari
2. For a winter wedding, this Mayyur Girotra Couture lehenga is just right! The pewter grey has been created using resham threads combining 32 colours. Moreover, it features motifs of exotic birds such as peacocks and parrots. It has been paired with a sleeveless blouse and a breathtaking cutwork applique dupatta.
Image Source: Shivam Gupta
3. A bright blue appliquéd and embellished lehenga complete with bright and colourful motifs is what a bridesmaid will want to wear for her BFF’s daytime wedding ceremony!
Image Source: Diana Penty
4. Such a subtle yet eye-catching lehenga! The gold blouse has been paired with a vibrant lehenga with strips of different warm colours and ethnic prints to make the look pop. For such an ensemble a simple white or gold net dupatta is enough.
Image Source: Gautam Khullar
5. Looking like a ray of sunshine, this bride turned many heads in her colourful ensemble. Intricately detailed and an amalgamation of bright shades brought together, her ensemble is one that the bride can practically wear at any wedding ceremony!
Image Source: Hitched & Clicked
Which one is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below!