Proof that Orange is the New ‘It’ Colour!
Only last week my team and I were discussing the shifts and trends of Indian bridal couture. Brides are always looking to do things differently, especially when it comes to their lehengas. Reds are classics and pastels have a foothold but a new colour is peeking out slowly- I am talking the colour orange! Bright and energetic, the colour radiates warmth and joy. Here are five orange lehengas that will make you consider this colour for your bridal lehenga-
1. This silk lehenga with gota patti in a pretty marigold orange shade is alluring
Lehenga: Jayanti Reddy
2. Bride Kavya wore an orange silk lehenga which had kasab and resham aari embroidery all over
Lehenga: Rimple & Harpreet Narula
3. Bride Kanishka designed her own bright orange lehenga for her mehendi ceremony
Image source: The Wedding Story
4. An orange silk lehenga with gota patti work is a stunning option
Image source: Color Blind Production
Lehenga: Anita Dongre
5. A heavily embellished orange lehenga with net dupatta
Image source: CoolBluez Photography
So are you going to shop for an orange lehenga?