Shantanu & Nikhil just unveiled their Spring Summer Collection and it is absolutely splendid!
For some a new season means change in the weather, clothes and food. But for crazy people like us, it remarks the time for reveals! All designers unveil their new collection every season. We were counting the days for the Spring Summer collection to come out and we are extremely happy with whatever we’ve seen so far! The latest one to catch my eye is Shantanu and Nikhil’s collection. Sophisticated and subtle, their SS’19 Collection Imperfectly Complete speaks volumes.
And you know who is their muse? The oh-so-sexy Jim Sarbh. He poses so effortlessly in front of the camera, it’s like looking at a painting! I am sorry, I am sorry I keep on forgetting this blog is about Shantanu & Nikhil’s SS’19 Collection and not about Jim Sarbh (but can you blame me?!)
Hormis Antony Tharakan has done total justice to their collection (and Jim Sarbh) by capturing it in a beautiful manner! Here is a glimpse of the splendid collection by the dynamic duo-
1. Ivory sherwani with jacket and detailed work on the sleeves. Loving the huge ass brooch!
2. Textured ombre jacket with an asymmetrical kurta for grooms who wish to break the monotony!
3. Intricate red floral motifs on a black jacket goes well with the plain black sherwani and red churidar.
4. I have only one word to describe this sherwani- suave!
5. This black embellished bandhgala is so chic!
6. Brownie points for the unique colour, texture and over all design. Love it!
Be honest with me ladies.. Your eyes were on Jim Sarbh or the sherwanis?